Today is a special day for us. Today we get to celebrate the birthday of my Sis-in-law, Karla. K has been a member of our family for 19+ years now, and Labor Day weekend is usually where her birthday falls. This year Labor Day was a little earlier, and Karla’s birthday is today, but we had family celebration at Mom and Dad’s house on Tuesday. It was kinda sad – Dave had to leave to go get Kenny, and Dad is sick and stayed in his bedroom the whole day, but we made the best of it. Karla’s favorite cake is chocolate (of course) but we didn’t have the stuff to make a chocolate cake. So we bought her a cookie cake (chocolate chip) and really enjoyed that.
I’ll leave you to decide which candles are In the right place!
- She really doesn’t like the color red, especially on vehicles!
- Karla is always on time, and often early.
- As outspoken as Karla is, she is basically a shy person.
- As shy as Karla can be, she is bold when telling someone in need that the only answer to their problem is Jesus. Karla shares the Lord with more people than many church workers!
- Karla is more than a sis-in-law; she is my friend!
Well, I’d better go – we’re going Birthday Shopping with Karla!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, KARLA!!!!!